It's not about the complexity of the shadows, it's all about the simplicity of the message.
(81 easy steps)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dead story

"'Cry for me, Martha, cry for me when I die.' Then, he committed suicide..." read Sebastian.
"So plain, Sebastian," said professor Hamilton, "You're always thinking about death, think of something else."
That same night, following the advice, Sebastian thought about something else: he thought of killing professor Hamilton. He couldn't help it; after all, death was all over his mind.
Big surprise Sebastian had when he found professor Hamilton hanging from his bedroom's ceiling.
"Did he anticipate my moves?" thought Sebastian. "He was always one step further than me."
Sebastian followed professor Hamilton's steps that same night. Little did Sebastian know, as professor Hamilton faked it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment