It's not about the complexity of the shadows, it's all about the simplicity of the message.
(81 easy steps)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thoughts over my thoughts

I like onions, in a way. I hate their flavor, it hurts my tongue. I hate to have them close by, they make my cry (I only like to cry about serious stuff; a vegetable that makes people cry can't be that serious).
It's a nice machinery, nature; it gives the things we don't like pleasant features. I like onions in a funny, particular, and metaphorical way: I like their layers.
While I was thinking today, I started thinking about my thoughts, which inexorably led me to think about onions (because of the layers, I thought). Do thoughts have, as onions do, a final layer?
I don't know if onions can think, but if they can, it must be sad for them when they realize that they have a final, outermost layer. (It must be even sadder when people cut their layers (onions' or their own), so sad, in fact, that it can make people cry (and onions too)).

No comments:

Post a Comment